Snow is melting fast and with all this warm weather what better way to spend it than at the beach! If sleigh rides have to be canceled on February 5th, we are going to make a trip to the beach. Normally this would cost a couple $350 but we want to offer a deal if we can get a minimum of six riders we will offer it at $75 each. This does not have to be a single group. Just e-mail and sign up with your name, best phone number, age, riding experience and number of people in your party and we’ll put the groups together and let you know on Thursday when we can make the best determination of Sunday’s sleigh rides.
If you its a go we will call or e-mail and ask you to pay a deposit to hold your spot and we’ll meet you at the beach and a predetermined time to enjoy this great winter weather that keeps taking our snow fun away at the farm!