However, you can still place orders
over the telephone by contacting customer service.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Gift certificates, discount coupons, or frequent rider programs are non refundable. They may be transferable and their cash value does not expire.
Deposits are refundable only with more then 72 hours notice. A credit is available between 72 hours and 24 hours before any reservation. Credits may be used toward another reservation or service with no expiration date. No credit or refund is provided for reservations canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
Cash reservations will be held with a credit card. If reservations are not cancelled within 24 hrs of the reserved time a $50 charge will be assessed.
Carousel Horse Farm may cancel due to dangerous weather conditions which can include but is not limited to: heavy rain, lightning, or high winds; dangerous trail conditions which include but are not limited to: washouts, excessive mud and water, debris from wind storms, or ice; or, in rare occurrences, unexpected unavailability of but not limited to; equipment, horses, or staff.
In the event Carousel Horse Farm cancels a credit card reservation for any reason, a credit will be provided for use on any future service provided by Carousel Horse Farm. This does not apply to coupons, cash reservations or the FRP program.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carousel Horse Farm’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carousel Horse Farm’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carousel Horse Farm at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Carousel Horse Farm’s web site are provided “as is”. Carousel Horse Farm makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carousel Horse Farm does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carousel Horse Farm or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carousel Horse Farm’s Internet site, even if Carousel Horse Farm or a Carousel Horse Farm authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carousel Horse Farm’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carousel Horse Farm does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Carousel Horse Farm may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Carousel Horse Farm does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carousel Horse Farm has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carousel Horse Farm of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Carousel Horse Farm’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.