All riders must be six years old and up.
We do not have a limit on the upper end of age but we do have some physical requirements no matter your age.
- You must be able to walk for as long as you plan to ride.
- You must be able to walk up a two step mounting block unassisted.
- You must be able to step up into the saddle stirrup, support yourself with your arms and lift your leg and hip up and over the saddle before sitting, without assistance.
- You must not have any debilitating issues that could render you unable to remain on the horse through the duration of the ride.
- Cognitive restrictions:
- All riders must be capable of understanding and following the directions of the guide, both, at the beginning of the ride and during the ride. Due to insurance restrictions we do not offer therapeutic riding of any kind.